Double Bean-Millet Burgers
Here are the ingredients to makes 4 burger.
- ½ cup cooked adzuki beans
- ½ cup cooked garbanzo beans
- 2 cups cooked millet 1 carrot,
- chopped 1 Vidalia onion
- chopped 1 tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. white pepper
- 1 tsp. Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend to combine, leaving it as chunky as you like.
- Shape into 4 burgers and bake on a lightly greased baking sheet for 10 minutes. Flip the burgers and bake for another 10 minutes. (You can also cook these on the grill.)
- Serve on top of a green salad, drizzled with a little dressing, or on whole-wheat hamburger buns with lettuce, tomatoes, mustard, and vegan mayonnaise.